Terms and Conditions
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
NO OFFER, NO ADVICE
The information, products, data, services, tools and documents contained or described on this site (the “Content”) are for information purposes only and constitute neither an advertisement or recommendation nor an offer or solicitation to buy or sell virtual currencies, to affect any transaction or to enter into any legal relations. The products mentioned on this site are not suitable for all users. Prior to making investment decisions users should conduct a thorough investigation and obtain all necessary professional advice for all issues, including your eligibility to make such investment in terms of the applicable law. Nothing on this site constitutes investment, legal, accounting or tax advice, or a representation that any investment or strategy is suitable or appropriate for individual circumstances, or otherwise constitutes a personal recommendation for any specific investor. UNIQUE Exchange recommends that users independently assess, with a professional advisor, the specific financial risks as well as legal, regulatory, credit, tax and accounting consequences.
The Service operated by UNIQUE Exchange recommends that users independently evaluate the specific financial risks as well as the legal, regulatory, credit, tax and accounting consequences with a professional advisor, allows registered users to buy and sell virtual currencies (Bitcoin and Ethereum as well as other virtual currencies that the user wishes to acquire). The market price of virtual currency changes in time, so that your virtual currency might have a much higher or lower value in the future. Good past performance is no guarantee of good future performance. The market of virtual currency is very volatile and prone to a quick change of prices. In fact, virtual currency can become even completely void of value. Virtual currencies are not supported by any entity. Neither UNIQUE Exchange recommends that users independently evaluate the specific financial risks as well as the legal, regulatory, credit, tax and accounting consequences with a professional advisor., nor any other entity or state is bound to buy back your virtual currencies in the future. Please make sure you fully understand the implied risks and, therefore only undertake investments with which you are or have made yourself familiar and which are suitable in the light of your circumstances and financial resources.
The service provided by us is currently governed by Georgian law and approved by our license Hualing Kutaisi Free Industrial Zone No. 0110/297.
LOCAL LEGAL RESTRICTIONS
The Content is not intended for use by or distribution to any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country in which such distribution, publication or use would be contrary to law or regulation. Natural or legal persons to whom such prohibitions apply, whether on grounds of nationality, residence or otherwise, may not visit or use the Website. Some companies, services and products of UNIQUE Exchange may not be registered or licensed under the laws and regulations governing financial services or products and their providers in certain countries, including the United States and the D-A-CH countries. Every person who uses the Unique Exchange platform is solely responsible for informing themselves about the proper use of the exchange platform according to the law of their place of residence.
USER ACCOUNT POLICY
Please refer to our User Account Policy for information about how you can request the registration or creation of a User Account with UNIQUE Exchange.
ORDER PROCESSING POLICY
Please refer to our Order Processing Policy for information about how your orders will be processed.
For information about fees for our Services, please refer to our Fee Policy.
BIG 5 Conditions
- You agree to take costs out of your stock (EUR).
- The trader can create the portfolio within the next 3 working days and adjust it for optimisation (no additional costs incurred).
- After maturity, the portfolio will automatically be converted into currency selected by the client at the current price and credited to clients cash wallet (EUR, USD, etc.).
- In case of early dissolution 7% of the deposit value will be charged.
- An annual 5% management fee is deducted from the net profit.
TERMINATION OF THE COLLABORATION
You and we have the right to terminate the present agreement at any time. After termination of this agreement, you are no longer entitled to use the Site or using any of our Services. For details on User Account suspension and closure, please refer to the User Account Policy.
Unique has the right to delete accounts at any time due to inactivity (at the most 3 months, respectively 90 days, after registration).
To the maximum extent permitted by current laws and/or regulations, UNIQUE Exchange, including its directors, agents, employees, sub-contractors and its sales partners disclaim any and all liability for losses or damages (direct or indirect) of any kind whatsoever arising directly or indirect as a result of
- the content, accuracy, completeness or otherwise of the content or any links or third party content,
- any errors in or omissions from the site,
- use of or access to the site,
- any inability to access or use the website for any reason.
To the full extent permitted by current laws and/or regulations UNIQUE Exchange shall not be liable for any
- loss of profits or revenue or savings or other economic loss,
- loss of business or goodwill,
- loss of or damage to data,
- incidental or special loss,
- wasted or lost management time, or
- indirect or consequential loss arising from use of or access to the site,
even if advised of the possibility of any such loss or damage or if such loss or damage was foreseeable. UNIQUE Exchange, and implicitly Unique Crypto LLC, cannot be held liable in any way if you send virtual currencies to an incorrect address or you send the wrong amount of virtual currencies. Also, the Site www.unique-exchange.co, as well as the hosting company, cannot be held liable for the inaccuracies/ disagreements/ mistakes/ errors, which the user might commit. None of the items mentioned above excludes or limits the liability of any of the parties for frauds, death, physical injuries, caused by negligence, the infringement of the clauses deriving from the law or by any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by law.
General liability of the provider:
- Claims by the customer for damages are excluded. This does not include claims for damages by the customer from injury to life, limb, and health or from the violation of essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations) as well as liability for other damages based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, his legal representatives or vicarious agents. Essential contractual obligations are those whose fulfilment is necessary to achieve the objective of the contract.
- In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the provider is only liable for the contractually typical, foreseeable damage if this was simply caused by negligence, unless the customer's claims for damages result from injury to life, limb or health.
- The restrictions of liability also apply in favour of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider if claims are asserted directly against them.
Risk in financial transactions Subject to Paragraph 1, the following applies:
- The provider assumes no liability for any suggestions provided for investments in cryptocurrencies. These do not in any way constitute a call for individual or general replication, not even tacit. Trade suggestions or other information do not constitute an invitation to buy or sell cryptocurrencies or to mine.
- The provider obtains his information from trustworthy sources and from own experiences. However, we cannot guarantee the quality and truthfulness of this information. Users act entirely at their own risk, provided that, based on the content published, they decide to make investment decisions or carry out transactions.
- The provider points out the particularly high risks that arise in transactions with coins and cryptocurrencies. Trading cryptocurrencies or derivatives is a financial futures contract. The considerable opportunities are offset by corresponding risks up to total loss. The customer has to inform himself properly about the risk (if necessary to consult with their bank).
Many jurisdictions have laws protecting consumers and other contract parties, limiting their ability to waive certain rights and responsibilities. We respect such laws; nothing herein is intended to waive rights or responsibilities that cannot be waived.
You have the possibility to see, print and/or download a copy of these materials from the website www.unique-exchange.co, only for personal, informative, non-advertising use, under the condition that the copyright and the other legal provisions are kept intact.
Virtual currencies of trademarks, service marks, logos, as well as other similar items used on this website are associated with “Unique Crypto LLC”, being owned by the latter and its owners. The software, texts, images, data, prices, graphics, diagrams and the audio materials used on this website are exclusively owned by Unique Crypto LLC.
It is strictly forbidden to copy, reproduce, modify, republish, present and send any part of the website www.unique-exchange.co. Also, it is forbidden to collect or distribute in any form the above- mentioned items. It is strictly forbidden to use for any purposes, any materials existing on this website, on any other website or any other network of computers. Any such unauthorised use, which infringes the copyright, the trademarks or other laws, can be subjected to civil or criminal sanctions.
All information can be found in the footer of the platform, under Contact.
E-mails sent by means of the Internet are not secured and UNIQUE Exchange is not liable for any damages derived from their transmission. We suggest you to send e-mails using an encrypted format.
Unique Crypto LLC